Stormwater Tech inlet control devices are a product line of Plas-Tech Fabrications, operating out of Ottawa, Ontario. We are an approved vendor for the City of Ottawa and have supplied ICDs to many different contractors throughout the province.
Many suppliers are large corporations that don't value their customers properly; as a small business, we know how important it is to maintain a strong relationship with our customers. That is why work around your schedule to make sure that we always deliver on time, without mistakes.
Contracts for installing ICDs can be complex and unpredictable. That is why we provide engineering support for our customers to plan ahead and help work through any unforeseen complications. We will also happily answer any questions you may have about our products or technical information.
Plas-Tech Fabrications’ product line, Stormwater Tech, offers a complete set of patented storm water management solutions that act as Inlet Control Devices (ICDs) specifically designed to address Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) and Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO) without any need for construction or significant ongoing maintenance.
Stormwater Tech ICDs operate by:
- Immediately and automatically restricting flow into downstream sewers from catch basins and man-holes during major rainfall events.
- Allowing temporary build-up of water in basins and man-holes, thereby using existing infrastructure.
- Preventing blockages due to debris loosened by flooding and urban runoff.
- Continuing to relieve upstream systems gradually until downstream capacity is later available.
- Automatically returning the system to the initial state once downstream capacity is normalized.
We supply high-quality Inlet Control Devices for storm-water and waste-water overflow.
- Tough, light weight, corrosion-proof
- No moving parts & minimal maintenance
- Delivered ready-to-install